baby toes :: *expecting* mommies

13 July 2010

attention {expecting} mommies...

if you're due date falls in AUGUST/SEPT/OCT/NOV please touch base with me ASAP so I can get you on my shooting calendar. With the holiday season just around the corner September and October are almost completely booked and I want to make sure you don't miss out due to a full calendar!


A few things to keep in mind...

Newborn shoots are *best* during the first 2-10 days after arrival....we'll book a few days out from your {due date} knowing we could go earlier or later pending actual arrival. Feel free to email with ANY questions....I'm still technically on {maternity leave} but I'm around and promise to get back to you between feedings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger